Thursday, November 19, 2009

Royal Enfield Classic 350 & 500 price,specification and features



Also Check: Enfield Classic Chrome , Desert Storm


Royal Enfield launched two new versions of bullet in India.Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Royal Enfield 500 are the two new introductions.Royal ENfield has a very long history in India and is a symbol of status in India.

TECHNICAL FEATURES
-Unit Construction Engine
-Electronic Fuel Injection System
-5 Speed gear Transmission

ENGINE OPTIONS
-CLASSIC 350
Royal Enfield classic 350 has 346 cc engine which has a potential to produce maximum power of 19.8 bhp and a maximum torque of 28 Nm.
-CLASSIC 500
Royal Enfield classic 500 is powered by 499 cc single cylinder engine and can produce a maximum power of 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm and a maximum torque of 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm.

STYLES
-Postwar graphics in petrol tank
-18 inch wheels
-Single saddle seat eith springs
-Classic round headlamp

ADDITIONAL FEATURES
-Self start
-Low Fuel Indicator
-Low Battery Indicator
-Low Oil Indicator
-Side Stand Alarm

COLOURS
Classic 350-Red,Black,Silver
Classic 500-Red,Black,Green

4 comments:

  1. Iam very crazy about the Royal Enfield classic when i saw that bike first time in the news- paper i became so crazy that i promised my self that within a time of year i will be riding my own Classic 350 Royal Enfield. As I dont have so much money to buy it but within a year, I would be saving some money for this bike.
    This are the bikes, that only Real Man can drive, who is physically fit, tall handsome, and i hope i am one of those guys.
    And iam very thankful that company Royal Enfield had launch these Bikes...........
    Thankyou.
    Goldy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a trillion to Royal Enfield to get the heritage back in the bikes and keeping them alive. I dont have much money but I have sweared to myself that I would ride a classic 500 in abt 18 to 24 months that is including the wait time
    Thanks,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, u can't imagine how impatient I am after booking my CLASSIC 350 (SILVER GREY).A dream I carry since 1984 when I got a chance to ride when I was in IAF.

    Truely said by Goldy...A REAL MAN'S BIKE

    Reji Koshy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete